Signature Project – CCRC
NHEF is proud to announce that the CCRC is open! Working with the Guidance Department, the NHEF has created a Career and College Resource Center (CCRC) at North. The CCRS, and North’s Career and College Advisor, Jessica Gorton, are dedicated to helping you become a stronger job and college candidate, prepare your college application and manage the college admissions process.
WE WANT to HELP YOU:
- identify the right career and college options for you
- prepare for a job or college admissions interview
- understand the college admissions timetable and requirements
- write an effective essay on your college application
- utilize Naviance effectively
- learn from visits to NHHS by 40 college representative and college visit bus trips for NHHS students
- offer parent-led small group talks on all topics related the college application process
- offers information for teachers, administrators and parents to support students’ career exploration and postsecondary educational opportunities.
Let the CCRC help you understand your options and maximize our success. Start now. come visit the CCRC! (We’re in the Guidance Department)