College Readiness Programs
The Career and College Resource Center, now operation in it’s fourth year will build on the success of it’s previous programming. In the Summer of 2019, the NHEF offered essay writing workshops, mock interviews to prepare students for college and job interviews, naviance tutorials, and an onsite coach to answer parent’s questions on the college process. Over 165 families attended our programming with many attending multiple sessions.
WE WANT to HELP YOU:
- identify the right career and college options for you
- prepare for a job or college admissions interview
- understand the college admissions timetable and requirements
- write an effective essay on your college application
- utilize Naviance effectively
- learn from visits to NHHS by over 80 college representative and college exploration bus trips for NHHS students
- offer parent-led small group talks on all topics related the college application process
- offers information for teachers, administrators and parents to support students’ career exploration and postsecondary educational opportunities.