PROVIDED BY HUNTERDON HEALTHCARE
Since January 2020, Hunterdon Healthcare has been closely monitoring the
Coronavirus situation and coordinating preparedness efforts with the
Hunterdon County Department of Health and Hunterdon County Office of
College Bound Workshops – Sign up Today
The NHEF will be offering College Bound Workshop Programming this summer. Virtual sessions will be held in June and August. Registration is open!
The Foundation at Work
Successful College Bound Summer Series!
The NHEF has been focusing on providing career and college resources to North students. To support our college-bound seniors in preparing their college application over the summer months, the NHEF has offered the College Bound Summer Series of workshops, programming, and coaching. For the past two summers, programs were offered to students and parents. In Summer 2019, 165 families took part in our Workshops, with many attending multiple sessions. We hope that students and families who attended found the classes helpful. We wish our students much success in their college search journey.
- Parent Chats:
- March – College Admissions 101
- April – What are colleges looking for?
- Algebra Engineering in class Field Trip
- Rutgers University Cadaver Lab Trip
- International filmmaker, producer, professor, and TedTalk speaker Lucas Jedrzejak
- Spring College tour for Juniors
- Trip to NJ National College Fair
- Student Chat – Recent North graduates to share their experiences in senior health and PE classes on the transition to the first year in college.
- Interview Workshops
- College Essay Workshops
- NHEF College Bound: Summer Workshops – June through August
- College Financial Planning Workshops
- Running of the Lions- 5k Run and Walk
- University tour for Juniors and Seniors, Fall
Running of the Lions 5k | Fall, 2020
Without the generous support of community members and businesses like these, the NHEF would not have been able to fund grants to the North Hunterdon High School community that have enriched the educational experience of all our students. Thank You! We welcome sponsorships of our fundraising events, Running of the Lions and spring event. Please contact Kathi Gorgas at email@example.com.